About: Nicole Forrester
Dr. Nicole Forrester is an Olympian High Jumper, Commonwealth Games Gold Medalist, Human Performance Consultant, and Professor, and PhD Candidate who specializes in sports psychology. She believes and is committed to the pursuit of excellence. Nicole is the founder of Optimal Zone Inc. a consultant company which specializes in helping athletes and organizations reach and sustain high performance through training and developmental programs. Additionally, she has worked as a reporter, television host and blogger with CBC, and has provided content and comment for CTV, Rogers and Discovery Health Channel. Her blogs include high performance and lifestyle. Occasionally, she likes to push the envelope, blogging on taboo topics she references as Achtung Series!
Recent Posts by Nicole Forrester
Recent Comments by Nicole Forrester
- March 17, 2013 on 5 Steps to Dealing With Unrequited Love
- March 6, 2013 on >Sunday’s Lyrics: It’s The End Of The World As We Know It
- March 6, 2013 on You can be the greatest….
- February 11, 2013 on >Why I Love Track & Field….
- January 28, 2013 on I Dare You…